Botanical name: Rubus fruticosus
Plant part: Seeds
Extraction: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
The oil extracted from the blackberry seed is commonly used in hair and skincare products like soaps, lotions, creams, lip balms etc. as it offers excellent skin protection properties, helps stabilize formulations and improve antioxidant activity.
A natural source of tocopherols, tocotrienols, and lutein, it is packed with the vital phytosterol beta-sitosterol and is a rich source of Vitamin C, Omega-3, Omega-6 essential fatty acids along with its free radical scavenging properties it helps moisturize the skin, combat wrinkles, blotches, tighten large pores and soothe many other skin conditions.
Blackberry Seed Oil
- Suitable for aging/dry/combination/normal/mature/moderate to severely sensitive/oily skin
- Helps relieve itchiness and scaly, irritated skin conditions e.g. Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Rich in antioxidants, it helps prevent sun damage
- Helps combat aging skin, blotchiness, large pores, and blemishes.
- Helps treat problematic, dull, damaged (great around delicate tissue) or maturing skin
- Beneficial emollient and hydrating properties help provide and lock-in moisture.
- Helps promote skin cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Help make the skin supple and improves elasticity.
- Helps enhance skin complexion and texture.
- Assists in the skin's repairing process.
- Skin cleanser for oily skin
- Help fight free radical, environmental and UV damage from the sun.
- Helps treat wounds and promote healing.
- Helps restore skin softness and smoothness