Botanical name: Cucumis sativus
Plant part: Seeds
Extraction: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
If you love the fresh, cool, calmness of cucumbers you will adore this light, non-comedogenic, balancing, highly moisturizing, easily absorbed wonder oil!!
Cucumbers have been cultivated in Northern India for 3,000 years, introduced to Europe by the Romans and now grown on most continents.
More than 96% of the edible unpeeled fruit is water which is why it is such an amazing snack when trying to lose weight, both the fruit and its oil provide a cooling essence on the skin.
Cucumber Seed Oil possesses a remarkable amount of phytosterols, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and high levels of Linoleic, Fatty Acid or Omega 6 as well as notable amounts of Oleic, Palmitic Fatty Acids, it is also rich in vitamins B1 and C.
Cucumber Seed Oil
- Suitable for Aging/Oily/Normal/Combination/Dry/Sensitive skin
- Helps prevent and accelerates the healing of acne, blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and boils.
- Helps restore balance and moisture to dull, dry, dehydrated, damaged, irritated and devitalized lackluster skin.
- Helps nourish cells, smoothen the skin's surface, restore elasticity and encourage the regeneration of new healthy skin cells, fade fine lines and wrinkles for smooth, glowing, ageless skin.
- High in phytosterols which are known to help strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier to keep the skin moisturized.
- High in Silica and Vitamin C which are beneficial in treating sun damage.
- Works as a spot treatment for inflammation, redness, and rough patches of the skin.
- Aids with the structural and functional integrity of the skin
- Contains Phenylalanine, an amino acid that slows down melanin transfer to keep skin tone even.
- Help brighten skin, treat sunburn and sun damage.
- Helps treat and fade dark circles, stretch marks, and cellulite.
- Helps treat dermatitis, eczema & psoriasis.
- Protects skin from free-radical damage.
- Has refreshing, healing, and astringent properties.
- Easily absorbed and deep moisturizing.