Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
Plant part: Flower Tops
Extraction: Steam distillation
One of, if not "the" most popular essential oil in the world, Lavender has been used in Europe for centuries for its medicinal, aromatherapy and skin care properties.
Unfortunately, its popularity makes it the most adulterated essential oil on the market, usually with the lower quality and cheaper Lavandin or created as an outright chemically created synthetic mimic which does not contain the true healing properties of Lavender.
This Lavender, grown at a high altitude in the Kashmir Valley particularly at the foothills of the Himalayas is considered to produce a superior essential oil with high therapeutic properties and a more complex, sweeter more herbaceous aroma than other species.
Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil
- Beneficial in treating respiratory issues
- Beneficial in treating migraines, headaches, and pain due to its analgesic properties.
- Beneficial anti-inflammatory properties make it helpful in treating joint and muscular pain.
- Helpful in treating nausea, cystitis, colic, and flatulence.
- Beneficial emenagogue properties