Botanical name: Cucumis melo
Plant part: Seeds
Extraction: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Cold pressed from the seeds of the Muskmelon native to Iran, Armenia and Anatolia, Muskmelon seed oil is rare, exquisite and a skin care enthusiast's dream.
With its emollient properties and ability to act as a humectant, it helps retain moisture in the skin and provides lackluster skin with vibrate and glow.
Muskmelon seed oil shares many properties with its relative Kalahari Melon Seed Oil a.k.a Watermelon seed oil.
An easily absorbed, light in consistency oil Muskmelon seed oil is widely used in hair & skincare in facial and body massage oils, creams, serums, masks, and soaps.
A great source of Potassium, Vitamins A, B, C, E & K with well known moisturizing properties it's high Vitamin C and Beta Carotene can help effectively eliminate free radicals.
Muskmelon Seed Oil
- Suitable for Aging/Dry/Mature/Oily skin.
- Helps keep the skin healthy and glowing.
- Helps hydrate, nourish, soften and moisturize skin on a deep cellular level.
- Helps prevent and repair cellular damage.
- Helps promote skin cell regeneration & rejuvenation
- Anti aging, anti wrinkle, anti acne & anti pimple
- Beneficial in treating Eczema and other skin problems
- Can be used as a first aid for burns and abrasions
- Helps soothe dry and irritated skin
- Light, easily absorbed.