Botanical name: Ribes nigrum
Plant part: Seeds
Extraction: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Obtained from Ribes nigrum, Blackcurrant seed oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds of this delicious, highly nutritious berry.
Rich in antioxidants, noncomedogenic, emollient and with high quantities of the very important Essential Fatty Acid: Gamma Linoleic Acid (G.L.A) and Linoleic Acid, this oil is a highly effective soothing agent.
Studies have shown it to be a good treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, an effective aid in treating inflammations, skincare and hair care issues.
Blackcurrant Seed Oil
- Aids dry/oily/combination/sensitive/mature/aging skin.
- Helpful in treating acne and pimples.
- Fades fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging.
- Helps heal cracked/chapped skin, itchiness, rashes, inflammations, and infections.
- Beneficial skin cleansing, regeneration and rejuvenation properties.
- Brightens, clarifies and purifies dull devitalized skin.
- Treat atopic dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Heal and repair skin cells from environmental, free radical and sun damage.
- Helps stabilize variations in pigment tone and changes due to hyperpigmentation.
- Smoothens skin treats uneven tone, promotes suppleness and elasticity.
- Help treat varicose veins and broken capillaries.
- Beneficial anti-allergenic, anti-viral and antiseptic properties.