SHOP
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
HELP

All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.

© 2019 Mo's Natural Solutions Ltd

Botanical name: Actinidia deliciosa
Plant part: Seeds

Cultivation: Organic
Extraction: Cold Pressed

Size: 30ml

 

Product description: 

The Kiwi fruit is native to China, however in recent years New Zealand, home of the Kiwi Bird which the fruit is named after has taken over in cultivation followed by the United States and Italy.

 

The Kiwi fruit has a thin fibrous brown skin with an ovoid (egg-like) shape and soft edible green fruit with hundreds of tiny black seeds which are cold pressed to give us this light, easily absorbent, non comedogenic skin and hair care power oil. 

 

The cold pressed oil in its pure, unrefined, virgin state as we offer at Mo’s has a high percentage of and is one of the richest sources of plant based Essential Fatty Acids like omega 6 linoleic acid C18:2 n-6 (16.1%) and omega 3 linolenic acid C18:3 n-3 (62.3%) for a total of polyunsaturated fatty acids of 78.4% even more than Linseed Oil.

 

ts Saturated fatty acids (SFA) content is recorded as being significantly less than 10% of the total fatty acids with palmitic C16:0 (5.4%) and stearic acid C18:0 (2.7%).  It is also a rich source of Vitamin E & C, Potassium and Magnesium, this abundance of nutrients is why Kiwi Seed Oil is highly recommended for skin and hair care.

Kiwi Seed Oil

SKU: 98000017-04
₦6,950.00Price
    • Suitable for aging/dry/combination/normal/mature/moderate to severely sensitive skin
    • It provides exceptional nutrients beneficial in anti-aging skincare as it helps promote skin elasticity and collagen synthesis to help improve elasticity, reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
    • Rich in Alpha-Linolenic Acid (60%), Vitamin C & E, Kiwi Seed is a nourishing oil which can significantly aid moisture and hydration retention in the skin which is beneficial to dry skin types or conditions where the skin is losing moisture.
    • A dry oil that penetrates deeply into the skin to accelerate the healing and repair skin tissue, replenish nutrients and boost regeneration without leaving residue or a greasy feel which makes it an phenomenal facial oil.
    • It is ideally suited for all sensitive skin types including aging, damaged and over processed skin as it is gentle yet very potent and effective.
    • It is a great oil to use to prevent or aid repair of cracking, scaling skin.
    • Rich in the  antioxidants essential for the health and longevity of skin cells it is beneficial in healing and diminishing the appearance of age spots, scars and skin marks, blemishes etc.
    • It also helps tighten large, open pores to keep the skin looking smooth and youthful
    • Kiwi seed oil is also beneficial in treating acne, eczema, psoriasis, pimples etc.

     

  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle