Botanical name: Psidium guajava
Plant part: Seeds
Extraction: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
The cold pressed oil obtained from the seeds is rich in vitamins A and C, which prevents premature aging and wrinkles by maintaining skin elasticity and fighting free radicals. Virgin, unrefined, cold pressed Guava Seed oil has an impressive content of Linoleic Fatty Acids and contains vitamin B, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and minerals such as; potassium, calcium, and manganese.
Guava Seed Oil
- Suitable for Aging/Combination/Oily/Mature/Normal/Sensitive Skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and cellulite
- Helps retain skin moisture, smoothen wrinkles to promote soft and supple skin.
- Helps maintain and improve elasticity and resilience of loose skin.
- Help reduce the signs of and prevent premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- It is an astringent oil which helps shrink tissue, reduce pore size, tone and tighten skin.
- Suitable for most skin types and works well added to other carrier oils or as a spot treatment.
- Powerful antioxidants fight free radicals.
- Non-comedogenic and helps treat acne.